Richard Bailey, D.D.S.
Holds Professional Memberships with
-American Dental Association
-Dental Organization for conscious Sedation (D.O.C.S.)
-Wisconsin Dental Association
-American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
-Waukesha County Dental Society
- Earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Research Fellowship at the University of Rochester
- M.S. University of California, San Diego (Neuroscience)
- B.S. Ohio State University (Psychology & Zoology)
- He enjoys spending time outdoors with his family and dogs, biking, and writing poetry
I am very fortunate to have found a career that I truly love in dentistry. Every day, I have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of my patients by helping to improve their oral health, smiles, and overall appearance in a comfortable environment. We started Bailey Family Dental in Hartland in 2001, and it has been an honor to be a part of the journey for so many patients. I feel grateful to be able to do what I enjoy and make a positive impact on the lives of others while providing them with comfortable effective dental treatment. A positive attitude goes a long way to making the most of your smile.